Bòrd na Gàidhlig
The Bòrd na Gàidhlig app is an unprecedented collection of information on Gaelic in Scotland. A range of subjects are covered, including Gaelic-medium education, funding and adult learning. This information has been collated into an easy-to-use resource which is available at your fingertips.
This bilingual app provides information on both a local and national level. It is ideal for parents who wish to find out more about Gaelic-medium education, for adults who want to learn Gaelic and for businesses that wish to integrate Gaelic into their organisation, as well as for anybody who simply wants to learn more about Scotland’s rich linguistic heritage.
Features of the app include:
• Information about Bòrd na Gàidhlig
• Information on the Gaelic Language (Scotland) Act 2005 and Gaelic Language Plans
• The Gaelic Language Plans of Local Authorities and Public Bodies
• Contacts for all Gaelic-medium schools in Scotland
• Information on Gaelic classes for adults
• Details of funding schemes currently run by Bòrd na Gàidhlig.
• A convenient mapping system which makes accessing information easier than ever
© All original content produced for this website is copyright and property of Faff Digital 2017.